UFC 192 is in the books.
Daniel Cormier defeated Alexander Gustafsson in a five-round battle that ranks as one of the most exciting fights of 2015. Both men had their moments, but Cormier got the nod from two of three judges to retain his light heavyweight crown.
Ryan Bader took another step toward that same title, outpointing Rashad Evans in the night's co-main event. He won convincingly, outlanding the former champion enroute to a one-sided decision.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of UFC 192.
UFC 192 Main Card
- Daniel Cormier def. Alexander Gustafsson, split decision (47-48, 48-47, 49-46)
- Ryan Bader def. Rashad Evans, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ruslan Magomedov def. Shawn Jordan, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Joseph Benavidez def. Ali Bagautinov, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Julianna Pena def. Jessica Eye, unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Yair Rodriguez def. Daniel Hooker, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Albert Tumenov def. Alan Jouban, TKO (Round 1, 2:55)
- Adriano Martins def. Islam Makhachev, knockout (Round 1, 1:46)
- Rose Namajunas def. Angela Hill, submission (Round 1, 2:47)
Prelims of UFC Fight Pass
- Sage Northcutt def. Francisco Trevino, TKO (Round 1, 0:57)
- Sergio Pettis def. Chris Cariaso, unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-28)
- Derrick Lewis def. Viktor Pesta, TKO (Round 3, 1:15)
Scroll down for Bleacher Report's play-by-play coverage of each UFC 192 fight.