
Manchester United Transfer News: Latest on Adnan Januzaj and Sadio Mane Rumours
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal reportedly has no plans to sell Adnan Januzaj or keep him on loan at Borussia Dortmund beyond the current season.
According to Simon Mullock of the Mirror, a "United insider" said:
"There were a number of clubs interested in buying Januzaj, but all those offers were rejected out of hand. We had no interest in selling a player who will be a big part of United's future.
The manager has assured him of that. The move to Dortmund will help his development and he will return to the club a better player because of the minutes he will get on the pitch.
[Tyler] Blackett was given the same guarantees. He is seen as a Manchester United player. If there was no future for either player, they would have been sold rather than sent out on loan.
"
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
The Belgian's late move to Dortmund was something of a surprise after he started two Premier League matches and both of United's Champions League play-off legs against Club Brugge in August, particularly after the sale of so many attacking options in the summer such as Angel Di Maria and Robin van Persie.
Nevertheless, the 20-year-old was sent out to Dortmund, but it seems the move isn't a precursor to a permanent exit from Old Trafford.
Football writer Liam Canning believes it could be a good move for the youngster:
Januzaj now faces the task of breaking into a rampant side, the club having racked up an incredible goal tally in all competitions this season, per FourFourTweet:
He has come on as a substitute in two Bundesliga matches so far and also featured in Thursday's Europa League win over Krasnodar. According to Squawka Football, Januzaj put in a promising performance:
Earning a regular place will be difficult, but if the youngster can join in with BVB's free-scoring ways he could hit some incredible numbers this season.
More importantly, the move will allow him to hone his game as part of an incisive, attacking side and return to United a firm contender for a starting berth.
Southampton 'Set to Offer' Sadio Mane a New Deal
According to the Mirror's Dean Jones, United target Sadio Mane could be offered fresh terms at St Mary's thanks to his excellent form since joining the club last year.
Mane has already racked up two goals and three assists this season, adding to his tally of 10 and five for Southampton in the last campaign.

Per Jones, Ronald Koeman said the winger remained professional despite reported interest from United in the summer.
He said: "I didn’t have any discussion with Mane about Man United’s interest. He was doing well, training normally, playing normally. And, if the behaviour is OK from the player, then there are no questions. There was no issue—not for Mane and not for the club."
Football writer Liam Canning believed he would have made a good signing for the Red Devils:
According to Squawka, the 23-year-old has already completed 16 take-ons this season at an impressive 67 per cent success rate. Mane is more than just a dribbler though, with his increasing number of goals and assists demonstrating his improving final ball and incisiveness in the final third.
Further, he could also restore some of the width United currently lack, as the Red Devils boast few natural wide players in their squad.
Mane will already be difficult to prise from Southampton as it is, and should he sign a new contract then that will of course be compounded.
If a deal hasn't been struck by then, a January approach for the Senegal international could bear some fruit but would once again see United paying an inflated sum for a player who, while very promising, is far from the marquee name many fans crave.



.jpg)







