
Carlos Tevez Apologises for Shocking Leg-Breaking Challenge, Wasn't Booked
(Warning: graphic footage above)
Carlos Tevez has issued an apology for his horrific leg-breaking challenge on Ezequiel Ham on Saturday.
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
The Boca Juniors striker opened the scoring with a sublime finish in first-half stoppage time, but he went on to blot his copy book with an awful challenge on the Argentinos Juniors midfielder.
Tevez was not booked for the challenge but apologised in the aftermath of the 3-1 win.
He told Futbol para Todos, per ESPN:
"It makes me angry because I went for the ball, it was neither malicious nor my intention to hurt him.
The touch told me I'd done something wrong. I'm sad because I didn't want to do anything bad to him. I've never hurt anyone, this is my first time.
Now I'm going to see him and apologise, as I should do.
"
Like Luke Shaw last week, Ham must now start his journey on the long road to recovery.
UPDATE: Carlos Tevez has since made the trip to visit Ham in hospital, with the 21-year-old posting a picture on Instagram alongside the Boca striker.
The message, per Daily Mirror, read: "Thanks for coming, Carlitos!"
[YouTube: Futbol para Todos; ESPN]



.jpg)







