UFC 190 is now officially in the books.
Ronda Rousey added to her burgeoning legacy with another quick win, this time taking all of 34 seconds to dispatch Bethe Correia. The bantamweight champion continues to develop her game and eradicate all challengers with seeming ease.
The co-main event of the evening was far more competitive. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua won a hard-fought decision over Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. After surviving an early onslaught from Little Nog, Shogun racked up points through the final two rounds to grasp his second win over Nogueira.
Check out the quick results for the full fight card:
UFC 190 Main Card
- Ronda Rousey def. Bethe Correia, knockout (Round 1, 0:34)
- Mauricio Rua def. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Glaico Franca def. Fernando Bruno, submission (Round 3, 4:46)
- Reginaldo Vieira def. Dileno Lopes, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Stefan Struve def. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Antonio Silva def. Soa Palelei, TKO (Round 2, 0:41)
- Claudia Gadelha def. Jessica Aguilar, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Demian Maia def. Neil Magny, submission (Round 2, 2:52)
- Patrick Cummins def. Rafael Cavalcante, TKO (Round 3, 0:45)
- Warlley Alves def. Nordine Taleb, submission (Round 2, 4:11)
- Iuri Alcantara def. Leandro Issa, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Vitor Miranda def. Clint Hester, TKO (Round 2, 2:38)
- Guido Cannetti def. Hugo Viana, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
For a more thorough recap of the action, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage.