.jpg)
Joey Bosa Slams Helmet in Viral Tunnel Video After Bills' Playoff Loss to Broncos in OT
Buffalo Bills defensive end Joey Bosa showed some frustration after his team's playoff run ended Saturday night with an overtime divisional round loss to the Denver Broncos.
Bosa threw his helmet against the wall of the tunnel at Mile High Stadium while walking off the field, according to a video shared by The Athletic's James Palmer.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮

Rookie WRs Who Will Outplay Their Draft Value 📈
After officials ruled the Bills' first drive of overtime had ended in an interception, the Broncos sealed a 33-30 win with a 23-yard field goal from Wil Lutz.
Bosa, who spent the first nine years of his career with the San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers, signed with the Bills on a one-year deal ahead of his age-30 season in 2025.
He said at the time he had come to Buffalo from Los Angeles in the hopes of finally winning a Super Bowl after a lack of notable playoff success with the Chargers.
During his first postseason game with the Bills, Bosa struggled in a Wild Card win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. He played 55 percent of his team's defensive snaps but was held without a tackle in the win.
When asked after the game what he wanted Bosa to take away from the Wild Card game, Bills defensive coordinator Bobby Babich told reporters earlier this week: "Don't let it happen again. Play the way we know Joey Bosa can play."
Bosa finished Saturday's overtime divisional round loss with three total tackles, no sacks and no quarterback hits.
He was flagged for roughing the passer after connecting with quarterback Bo Nix on the Broncos' third-to-last play of the game.
Denver coach Sean Payton said after the win that Broncos quarterback Bo Nix suffered a season-ending broken ankle on the following play.
While the Broncos prepare to advance to the AFC Championship game behind Jarrett Stidham, the Bills will face multiple questions this offseason including Bosa's future. The former five-time Pro Bowler, who will turn 31 ahead of the 2026 season, is currently set to hit unrestricted free agency this offseason.

.png)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)