UFC on Fox 16 is now in the books.
Bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw defended his title by dispatching Renan Barao for the second time. He built a lead on the scorecards before finishing early in the fourth round, earning his second championship defense.
In the co-main event Miesha Tate defeated Jessica Eye via unanimous decision. Tate's striking looked much improved, and her showing may well have been good enough to earn her a shot at the winner of Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correia.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of UFC on Fox 16:
UFC on Fox 16 Main Card (8 p.m. ET)
- T.J. Dillashaw def. Renan Barao, TKO (Round 4, 0:35)
- Miesha Tate def. Jessica Eye, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Edson Barboza def. Paul Felder, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Joe Lauzon def. Takanori Gomi, TKO (Round 1, 2:37)
Prelims on Fox (6 p.m. ET)
- Tom Lawlor def. Gian Villante, knockout (Round 2, 0:27)
- Jim Miller def. Danny Castillo, split decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-27)
- Ben Saunders def. Kenny Robertson, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Bryan Caraway def. Eddie Wineland, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass (4:15 p.m. ET)
- James Krause def. Daron Cruickshank, submission (Round 1, 1:27)
- Andrew Holbrook def. Ramsey Nijem, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Elizabeth Phillips def. Jessamyn Duke, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Zak Cummings def. Dominique Steele, TKO (Round 1, 0:43)
Scroll down to read Bleacher Report's full play-by-play coverage of UFC on Fox 16.