Welcome to Bleacher Report's live coverage for WWE Battleground 2015.
This pay-per-view has the potential to be amazing, but that puts a lot of pressure on everyone to perform at the top of their game.
Let's take a look at the card according to WWE.com:
- R-Truth vs. King Barrett for the King of the Ring crown.
- Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- The Prime Time Players vs. The New Day for the Tag Team Championships
- John Cena vs. Kevin Owens for the United States Championship
- Seth Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Can Cena keep his title when Owens is so determined to take it from him?
Will any of the new Divas who debuted on Raw find their way onto the card?
How will WWE fill the void left by Ryback's injury?
Is Reigns capable of combating Wyatt's mental manipulation?
And lastly, does Rollins have a snowball's chance in hell of defeating Lesnar?
Make sure to bookmark this page and come back Sunday night at the start of the Battleground Kickoff show at 7 p.m. ET on the WWE Network. Bleacher Report will have answers to these questions and coverage of all the action.
Thanks for reading, and follow me on Twitter @BR_Doctor.