
Jake Paul Hints at Anthony Joshua Boxing Fight in 2026 with Photo of Phone Call
Boxing fans might get the opportunity to see Jake Paul fight Anthony Joshua next year.
At least if Paul's call log is any indication.
The former YouTube star turned boxer took to social media Thursday and posted a picture of a phone call he apparently had with Joshua while hinting it could mean a 2026 fight between the two is on the horizon:
Last month, Mike Coppinger of ESPN reported a fight between Paul and Canelo Álvarez was "imminent" before the latter changed his mind and went in a different direction.
"Canelo only fights real fighters," Turki Alalshikh, the chairman of Saudi Arabia's General Entertainment Authority, said as Álvarez agreed to a four-fight deal with Riyadh Season.
That fight would have given Paul a chance to prove himself against a notable competitor, although a Joshua bout would as well.
There will also be no shortage of storylines, as Paul called Joshua out on an episode of his BS w/ Jake Paul podcast.
"I know my boundaries," he said. "I want to fight Anthony Joshua because I know that I will f----ng beat Anthony Joshua's ass. I know I will beat him. He doesn't have a chin and he has no skill. And he's stiff."
Joshua held the unified world heavyweight title twice in his career, so he would represent more of a challenge than some of the foes Paul has faced throughout his own career.
However, the 35-year-old Joshua lost to Daniel Dubois in his most recent fight in September. Overall, he is 28-4 with 25 knockouts, but he has lost three of his last seven fights and may be past his peak at this stage.


.jpg)






