UFC Fight Night 69 is now in the books.
In the main event of the evening Joanna Jedrzejczyk defended her strawweight title, exhibited a dominance equal to that of the performance with which she won the title. She smashed challenger Jessica Penne, earning a TKO stoppage near the end of the third round.
Tatsuya Kawajiri upset the German audience by defeating Dennis Siver in the show's co-main event. The Japanese fighter battled through a tough first round, using his wrestling to secure the final two frames and claim victory.
Quick results from UFC Fight Night 69 follow:
UFC Fight Night 69 Main Card on UFC Fight Pass
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk def. Jessica Penne, TKO (Round 3, 4:22)
- Tatsuya Kawajiri def. Dennis Siver, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Peter Sobotta def. Steve Kennedy, submission (Round 1, 2:57)
- Nick Hein def. Lukasz Sajewski, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Makwan Amirkhani def. Masio Fullen, submission (Round 1, 1:41)
- Mairbek Taisumov def. Alan Patrick, TKO (Round 2, 1:30)
- Arnold Allen def. Alan Omer, submission (Round 3, 1:41)
- Noad Lahat def. Niklas Backstrom, majority decision (28-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Scott Askham def. Antonio dos Santos Jr., TKO (Round 1, 2:52)
- Magomed Mustafaev def. Piotr Hallmann, TKO (Round 2, 3:24)
- Taylor Lapilus def. Yuta Sasaki, TKO (Round 2, 1:26)
Scroll down for Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of the event.