UFC Fight Night 67 is now in the books.
Carlos Condit made a successful return to the Octagon after missing more than a year due to a leg injury. He violently dispatched Thiago Alves, earning a TKO victory at the end of Round 2.
Until Condit's performance the co-main event between Nik Lentz and Charles Oliveira had stolen the show, their action-packed battle standing out as the most entertaining portion of the card. Oliveira won the fight, sinking in a guillotine early in the third round, securing a submission.
Both headliners delivered, but UFC Fight Night 67 featured a total of 12 matches. Read the quick results below for a brief recap of the event.
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Carlos Condit def. Thiago Alves, TKO (Round 2, 5:00)
- Charles Oliveira def. Nik Lentz, submission (Round 3, 1:10)
- Alex Oliveira def. K.J. Noons, submission (Round 1, 2:51)
- Francimar Barroso def. Ryan Jimmo, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Francisco Trinaldo def. Norman Parke, split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Darren Till def. Wendall Oliveira, knockout (Round 2, 1:37)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Rony Jason def. Damon Jackson, submission (Round 1, 3:31)
- Jussier Formiga def. Wilson Reis, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Nicolas Dalby def. Elizeu Zaleski, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Mirsad Bektic def. Lucas Martins, TKO (Round 2, 0:30)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Juliana Lima def. Ericka Almeida, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-25)
- Tom Breese def. Luiz Dutra, TKO (Round 1, 4:58)
For a thorough recap of UFC Fight Night 67 scroll down to read Bleacher Report’s play-by-play coverage.