UFC Fight Night 66, or rather UFC Fight Morning, has come and gone. The latest installment from the UFC came to us from the Philippines, and it provided us with a marvelous main event.
No. 2-ranked featherweight contender Frankie Edgar defeated No. 3-ranked bantamweight Urijah Faber by winning each and every round of a competitive fight. Faber found it difficult to find consistent offense to match Edgar's ridiculous output.
B/R was here to cover the entire event from the first fight to the last. Check out the play-by-play for all 12 fights right here!
UFC Fight Night 66 Quick Results
- Frankie Edgar defeats Urijah Faber by unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
- Gegard Mousasi defeats Costas Philippou by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Mark Munoz defeats Luke Barnatt by unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Neil Magny defeats Hyun Gyu Lim by TKO at 1:24 of the second round
- Phillipe Nover defeats Yui Chul Nam by split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Levan Makashvili defeats Mark Eddiva by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Jon Tuck defeats Tae Hyun Bang via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:56 of the first round
- Kajan Johnson defeats Zhang Lipeng by unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Li Jingliang defeats Dhiego Lima by KO at 1:25 of the first round
- Ning Guangyou defeats Royston Wee by TKO at 4:59 of the second round
- Jon Delos Reyes defeats Roldan Sangcha-An via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:13 of the second round
- Yao Zhikui defeats Nolan Ticman by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)