UFC on Fox 15 is officially in the books.
Luke Rockhold stole the show by utterly thrashing Lyoto Machida over the course of seven minutes and thirty-one seconds. He beat and bloodied the former champion, eventually finishing with a rear-naked choke, asserting himself as the most likely middleweight contender in the UFC.
Another middleweight in title contention, Ronaldo Souza, also dominated his opponent, submission Chris Camozzi in Round 1. His performance was enough to cemented with spot atop the middleweight rankings, but lacking a ranked opponent may hinder his chances at earning the next title opportunity.
Check out the quick results below for all UFC on Fox 15 fight results:
UFC on Fox 15 Main Card
- Luke Rockhold def. Lyoto Machida, submission (Round 2, 2:31)
- Ronaldo Souza def. Chris Camozzi, submission (Round 1, 2:33)
- Max Holloway def. Cub Swanson, submission (Round 3, 3:58)
- Paige VanZant def. Felice Herrig, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
Prelimins on Fox
- Beneil Dariush def. Jim Miller, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ovince St-Preux def. Patrick Cummins, knockout (Round 1, 4:54)
- Gian Villante def. Corey Anderson, TKO (Round 3, 4:18)
- Aljamain Sterling def. Takeya Mizugaki, submission (Round 3, 2:11)
Fight Pass Prelims
- Tim Means def. George Sullivan, submission (Round 3, 3:41)
- Diego Brandao def. Jimy Hettes, TKO (Round 1, 5:00)
- Chris Dempsey def. Eddie Gordon, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Scroll down for Bleacher Report's complete play-by-play coverage of UFC on Fox 15.