UFC Fight Night 59 is now in the books.
The night featured the latest in a growing run of terrific performances by Conor McGregor. He added another stoppage to his resume, demolishing Dennis Siver for nearly the entire duration of their bout. With the win he earns a shot against Jose Aldo.
In the evening’s co-main event Donald Cerrone edged out Benson Henderson in a closely fought decision. The win avenges two previous losses Cowboy had suffered to Henderson, while also keeping him on track for a title shot at 155.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of the entire Fight Night 59 card:
Fight Night 59 Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Conor McGregor def. Dennis Siver, TKO (Round 2, 1:54)
- Donald Cerrone def. Benson Henderson, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Uriah Hall def. Ron Stallings, TKO (Round 1, 3:37)
- Gleison Tibau def. Norman Parke, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Cathal Pendred def. Sean Spencer, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Lorenz Larkin def. John Howard, TKO (Round 1, 2:17)
- Chris Wade def. Zhang Lipeng, unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Patrick Holohan def. Shane Howell, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Johnny Case def. Frankie Perez, TKO (Round 3, 1:54)
- Charles Rosa def. Sean Soriano, submission (Round 3, 4:43)
UFC Fight Pass Prelims
- Sean O’Connell def. Matt Van Buren, TKO (Round 3, 2:11)
- Joby Sanchez def. Tateki Matsuda, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
For a thorough recap of all the night’s action, scroll down to read Bleacher Report’s play-by-play coverage.