UFC 182 is now in the books.
Jon Jones retained his light heavyweight title by outpointing Daniel Cormier in a grueling five-round affair. The champ was tested early, but survived unrelenting pressure and asserted himself in the final two rounds to secure the hard-fought win.
In the co-main event of the evening,Donald Cerrone held serve against Myles Jury, cruising to a convincing decision win that has him right in the thick of the title chase.
Check out the quick results below for the entire UFC 182 fight card.
UFC 182 Main Card on Pay-Per-View
- Jon Jones def. Daniel Cormier, unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 49-46)
- Donald Cerrone def. Myles Jury, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Brad Tavares def. Nate Marquardt, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kyoji Horiguchi def. Louis Gaudinot, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Hector Lombard def. Josh Burkman, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Paul Felder def. Danny Castillo, knockout (Round 2, 2:09)
- Cody Garbrandt def. Marcus Brimage, TKO (Round 3, 4:50)
- Shawn Jordan def. Jared Cannonier, knockout (Round 1, 2:57)
- Evan Dunham def. Rodrigo Damm, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Omari Akhmedov def. Mats Nilsson, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Marion Reneau def. Alexis Dufresne, unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-25)
For a more thorough account of the event, scroll down to read Bleacher Report’s play-by-play coverage.