UFC Fight Night 58 is now in the books.
The card was characterized by a handful of impressive finishes, including those scored in the co-main and main events.
Lyoto Machida made quick work of CB Dollaway, finishing their bout in just over a minute. With the victory he reasserts himself as a top contender at 185, and may be no more than another win away from another crack at the title. But time will tell on that front.
Renan Barao began his second climb to the bantamweight title by taking out a game Mitch Gagnon. After two competitive rounds the former champion took over and finished with just over a minute remaining in the match.
For a full recap of UFC Fight Night 58 check out the quick results below.
UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card
- Lyoto Machida def. CB Dollaway, TKO (Round 1, 1:02)
- Renan Barao def. Mitch Gagnon, submission (Round 3, 3:53)
- Patrick Cummins def. Antonio Carlos Junior, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Rashid Magomedov def. Elias Silverio, TKO (Round 3, 4:57)
- Erick Silva def. Mike Rhodes, submission (Round 1, 1:15)
- Daniel Sarafian def. Antonio dos Santos, TKO (Round 2, 1:01)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima def. Igor Pokrajac, TKO (Round 1, 1:59)
- Renato Moicano def. Tom Niinimaki, submission (Round 2, 3:30)
- Hacran Dias def. Darren Elkins, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Leandro Issa def. Ulka Sasaki, submission (Round 2, 4:13)
Prelims on Fight Pass
- Tim Means def. Marcio Alexandre Jr., split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Vitor Miranda def. Jake Collier, knockout (Round 1, 4:59)
For a more thorough account of the event scroll down to read Bleacher Report’s play-by-play coverage.