
Milan Transfer News and Rumours Tracker: Week of December 1
The player who isn't playing continues to get the most attention.
Giampaolo Pazzini is simply not starting games, but he did get some playing time over Fernando Torres on Sunday—as a substitute for 11 minutes.
Several teams across Italy (and even England) have been linked to the 30-year-old. The fact that he hasn't scored a goal since April has not really hurt his stock among AC Milan fans either.
During the brief appearance against Udinese, the fans at San Siro chanted his name and gave him a warm reception. He feels loved.
"When you do not play with continuity it is difficult," Pazzini posted on Facebook (h/t Forza Italian Football), "but today when I came on you made me feel welcome. I did not expect it, it was a thrill!"
Here are the latest rumours regarding Pazzini and the rest of Milan. Updates to come.
Pazzini Going Nowhere
1 of 1
Torino, Sampdoria and Fiorentina were reportedly interested in Pazzini, according to CalcioMercato.com.
But three days ago, it was Burnley. And that's very peculiar: The Premier League club tends to use mostly English players.
Burnley are also not very rich.
Per Simon Jones of the Mail Online: "They have a limited budget and are looking to take a sensible economic approach to January rather than gamble heavily and risk burdening the club with debt."
But Milan CEO Adriano Galliani told Sky Sport last week (h/t Gianluca Di Marzio) that Pazzini has never asked to leave and that "the club doesn’t want to sell him."
Of course, Galliani says, if Milan do not sell anybody in January, then no one will come in.






.jpg)







