UFC Fight Night 57 is officially in the books.
The 12-fight card produced some solid action as well as a handful of noteworthy finishes, wrapping up a busy November for the UFC.
The main event was all Frankie Edgar, the former lightweight champ submitting Cub Swanson in the final seconds of their match. He carried the action all night, but refused to coast to a decision.
In the co-main event of the evening Edson Barboza turned away Bobby Green, getting the better of him on the feet for the majority of 15 minutes. It ranks as the Brazilian’s most impressive victory to date, and should set him up for a big fight next time out.
Other performances of note belong to Paige VanZant, Doo Ho Choi, Akbarh Arreola and Alexey Oliynyk, who all finished their opponents.
The complete results of UFC Fight Night 57 are as follows:
UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card
- Frankie Edgar def. Cub Swanson, submission (Round 5, 4:56)
- Edson Barboza def. Bobby Green, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Chico Camus def. Brad Pickett, split decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
- Alexey Oliynyk def. Jared Rosholt, knockout (Round 1, 3:21)
- Joseph Benavidez def. Dustin Ortiz, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Matt Wiman def. Isaac Vallie-Flagg, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Ruslan Magomedov def. Josh Copeland, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Roger Narvaez def. Luke Barnatt, split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- James Vick def. Nick Hein, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Akbarh Arreola def. Yves Edwards, submission (Round 1, 1:52)
Fight Pass Prelims
- Paige VanZant def. Kailin Curran, TKO (Round 3, 2:54)
- Doo Ho Choi def. Juan Puig, TKO (Round 1, 0:18)
Scroll down for Bleacher Report’s play-by-play account of each of the night’s fights.