
Knowshon Moreno Injury: Updates on Dolphins Star's Elbow and Return
Updates from Sunday, Oct. 12
The Dolphins announced Knowshon Moreno will play in Week 6:
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮

Rookie WRs Who Will Outplay Their Draft Value 📈
Rotoworld's Evan Silva, via ESPN's Chris Mortensen, previously reported the pregame expectation for Moreno today:
Updates from Friday, Oct. 10
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald has the latest on Moreno:
Updates from Thursday, Oct. 9
James Walker of ESPN has an update on Knowshon Moreno:
Updates from Wednesday, Oct. 8
James Walker of ESPN provides an update on Knowshon Moreno's status:
Updates from Tuesday, Oct. 7
Sirius XM NFL Radio passed along comments from Joe Philbin on Knowshon Moreno's status:
Updates from Monday, Oct. 6
Chris Perkins of the South Florida Sun Sentinel passed along an update on Knowshon Moreno from Dolphins practice:
"Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks, who missed the Oakland game with a back problem, and running back Knowshon Moreno, who has missed the last two games, were participating in the portion of Monday’s practice media is allowed to watch.
Moreno, who was sidelined with a dislocated left elbow in the Buffalo game, rushed for 134 yards in the opener against New England. Although Moreno was going through drills Monday, his status for the Green Bay game remains undetermined.
"
Andrew Abramson of the Palm Beach Post passed along comments from Moreno following practice:
"'It felt good to get out there on the field and just and just work out a little bit of the rust,' Moreno said.
'I’m just taking it day by day, seeing how I feel the next couple of days and go from there.'
Moreno said if he plays this week he’d likely to have play in the brace.
'At the end of the day if I have to play that’s what I’ll have to do,' he said.
"
Armando Salguerro of the Miami Herald also provided with the Dolphins' roster moves mean for Moreno:
Updates from Wednesday, Oct. 1
Andrew Abramson of the Palm Beach Post passed along comments from Knowshon Moreno on his timetable for a return to the Dolphins:
Updates from Sunday, Sept. 28
The Dolphins confirmed Knowshon Moreno's status for Week 4:
Updates from Friday, Sept. 19
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald has an update on Moreno:
"Dolphins running back Knowshon Moreno, out with a dislocated elbow, has told teammates he’s aiming to return immediately after Miami’s bye, Oct. 12 against Green Bay.
"
Original Text
The Miami Dolphins will have to survive without running back Knowshon Moreno after the veteran player picked up an elbow injury in the team's Week 2 game against the Buffalo Bills.
After coming off the field on his second carry, the team confirmed the running back will not return:
Pro Football Talk reported on Moreno's elbow and the next step in the diagnosis:
Armando Salguerro of the Miami Herald reported more on Moreno's timeline for recovery:
David J. Chao weighed on on the injury and potential recovery time for the running back:
Moreno was coming off a great first game for the Dolphins after being signed as a free agent from the Denver Broncos. He rushed for 134 yards on 24 carries and a touchdown against the New England Patriots despite questions about where he stood on the depth chart.
Lamar Miller will likely handle the majority of carries during Moreno's absence.
Follow Rob Goldberg on Twitter for the latest breaking news and analysis.

.png)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)