UFC Fight Night 50 is officially in the books.
The event began with a trio of decisions the changed gears to an all-finish affair, the final six bouts ending inside the distance.
Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza capped off the run of stoppages by submitting Gegard Mousasi, effectively tendering his candidacy for a shot at Chris Weidman's title.
Prior to Souza's highlight reel submission Ben Rothwell pulled off the upset of the night by finishing Alistair Overeem with punches in the opening round of their heavyweight tussle.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of the UFC Fight Night 50 results:
UFC Fight Night 50 Main Card
- Ronaldo Souza def. Gegard Mousasi, submission (Round 3, 4:30)
- Ben Rothwell def. Alistair Overeem, TKO (Round 1, 2:19)
- Matt Mitrione def. Derrick Lewis, knockout (Round 1, 0:41)
- Joe Lauzon def. Michael Chiesa, TKO (Round 2, 2:14)
- Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira—CANCELLED
Prelimins on Fox Sports 1
- John Moraga def. Justin Scoggins, submission (Round 2, 0:47)
- Al Iaquinta def. Rodrigo Damm, TKO (Round 3, 2:41)
- Rafael Natal def. Chris Camozzi, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Chris Beal def. Tateki Matsuda, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Chas Skelly def. Sean Soriano, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
For a more thorough account of the night's action scroll down to read Bleacher Report's play-by-play coverage.