It's June. Baseball is in full swing and if you are like me, that makes you miserable. But we have a short reprieve with the preseason magazines coming out with their glossy pictures and already outdated depth charts.
I thought it was about time to look at was is going to the big questions for the ACC heading into 2009.
- Will Virginia Tech stand up for the ACC and beat a national power from the SEC on opening weekend?
- Will Paul Johnson’s offense be even more successful in year two, or will ACC defenses start to catch up?
- Will Al Groh be coaching Virginia in 2010?
- Is FSU ready to return to prominence with a 10 win season and ACC title?
- Will Dabo Swinney prove to be a good hire at Clemson?
- Will new OC Mark Whipple turn Miami’s talented, but young offense into a force?
- Is Butch Davis ready to take North Carolina to an ACC Title?
- If Russell Wilson plays 12 games, how many does NC State win?
- BC lost a lot in the offseason, but they also did the previous year. What will it take for BC to make it three straight ACC Championship Game appearances?
- Which is more likely: Wake Forest winning the ACC or not making a bowl game?
What are your thoughts?