If I had the privilege to sit down with Frank Gore and worm my way into his head. Here is how I would do it:
1. You were pretty close to former head coach Mike Nolan. Do you still talk with him often?
2. What was Mike Nolan's greatest trait?
3. What is Mike Singletary's greatest trait?
4. You've been in the NFL for four full seasons as a pretty reliable running back. Are you beginning to feel some of the wear and tear from the demanding running back position?
5. For the quarterback position, its easy to see how tough it can be to adjust to new offensive coordinators for four seasons, are there similar adjustments and growing pains for the running back position?
6. Who has been the most influential figure for you over your NFL career?
7. What gives you the passion and the fire to play the way you play every Sunday and put your body to the grindstone?
8. Are you looking forward to new head coach Mike Singletary's upcoming training camp, along with the new hill he just built which he has nicknamed “pain?”
9. Why do you think you are so well liked among 49er fans?
11. What are the biggest reasons 49er fans should be exited about the Jimmy Raye offense?
12. Have you spent much time talking with your new teammate, rookie running back Glen Coffee?
13. What do you think of the new uniforms!? Have you tried them on yet?
Good luck in 2009 Frank Gore!