If I were to interview Tony Romo at the present time, here are a few questions I would ask him:
1) How was your offseason?
2) What were those first few days like after losing to Philadelphia and not getting into the playoffs?
3) What was your initial reaction when you found out the Terrell Owens had been released?
4) Do you really think the Cowboys are better off without T.O.?
5) What improvements to your game have you been working on in the offseason?
6) What was the biggest thing you learned from last season?
7) After all the failed expectations, what do you look back on and think the Cowboys as a team could have done differently?
8) What do you think was the best offseason move for the Cowboys?
9) What are you looking forward to most about training camp?
10) What are your expectations for the upcoming season?
11) When you looked at the schedule what game or games did you look at and think, "I want this game bad"?
12) How do you feel about Stephen McGee and what he can bring as a backup to you?
13) Could you give me a win-loss prediction on the season?