Not only is speedy wide out one of the Carolina Panthers's top play-makers, but he's also one of the NFL's brightest stars.
If I got the chance to sit down and pick his brain for a bit here 10 questions I would ask the charismatic Steve Smith.
10) Steve, you seemed to play with a swagger and a chip on your shoulder. But you came from a small college and didn't get picked until the 74th selection of the third round. Is there any resentment towards the other teams, maybe even the Panthers who passed you twice, who didn't draft you?
9) What about towards your college teammate Chad Johnson who was picked 38 spots ahead of you?
8) You've managed to become a break out star in the league as a wide receiver after starting off as a Pro Bowl kick returner. What was your mindset when you weren't really getting your chance to shine as a receiver early on?
7) On a couple occasions, you've gotten into trouble after getting into fights with your own teammates. (Anthony Bright 2002 and Ken Lucas 2008) Michael Jordan and other great players are also known for getting into the faces of teammates in practices. What's the deal with that? Are teammates not matching your work ethic and commitment?
6) You've had several amazing seasons thus far. Pro Bowler as a rookie and again in '05, '06, & '08, NFL Triple Crown winner 2005, Led the NFL in receiving yards per game 2008. Would you trade all those accomplishments in for a Super Bowl victory against the Patriots in 2005?
5) Toughest cornerback you've faced?
4) Who's the best reciever in the game today?
3) I hear you have Papa Smurf, Superman and Tasmanian Devil tattoos. What cartoon most resembles your personalities?
2) If you can have anyone in the history of the game throw you a TD pass, who would throw you the ball?
1) If you weren't in the NFL, what would you be doing?