Ten Questions for Visanthe Shiancoe of the Minnesota Vikings
0 of 10
1. In ’08, you put up career numbers across the board. What clicked?
1 of 10
2. You’re trying to be “the best tight end in the NFL”—how do you need to improve to get there?
2 of 10
3. After four seasons as a backup in New York, did you wonder when—or if—your time would finally come?
3 of 10
4. You haven’t missed a game in six seasons as a pro—what’s your secret?
4 of 10
5. As one of a handful of NFL players with British ties, what do you think of the possibility of a Super Bowl in London?
5 of 10
6. As you’ve grown up in the league, have you learned to keep your eyes off the cheerleaders while the action is underway?
6 of 10
7. Brad Childress and Tom Coughlin have reputations as a pair of hard-nosed coaches—what are the biggest differences between the two?
7 of 10
8.Who’s the best Morgan State Bear to play the game (present company excluded, of course)?
8 of 10
9. Forget your cleats for a minute—how does it feel to be a shoe model?
9 of 10
10. Are you at all annoyed that coming off a breakout season, your top hits in a Google search are all related to a locker-room wardrobe snafu?
10 of 10