Put UFC Fight Night 28 into the books. The mid-week fight card ended with a bang when Glover Teixeira scored a crushing knockout over Ryan Bader in the night's main event.
But more than just the card itself, tonight's main event marked the end of a three-card run that spanned just eight days. It's time to catch your breath before the Octagon is back in use this September 21.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of UFC Fight Night 28, or scroll down for a play-by-play synopsis of each bout.
UFC Fight Night 28 Main Card on Fox Sports 1 (7 p.m. ET)
- Glover Teixeira def. Ryan Bader, TKO (Round 1, 2:55)
- Ronaldo Souza def. Yushin Okami, TKO (Round 1, 2:47)
- Joseph Benavidez def. Jussier da Silva, TKO (Round 1, 3:07)
- Piotr Hallmann def. Francisco Trinaldo, submission (Round 2, 3:50)
- Rafael Natal def. Tor Troeng, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Ali Bagautinov def. Marcos Vinicius, knockout (Round 3, 3:28)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims (5 p.m. ET)
- Edimilson Souza def. Felipe Arantes, split-decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lucas Martins def. Ramiro Hernandez, submission (Round 1, 1:10)
- Elias Silverio def. Joao Zeferino, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Ivan Jorge def. Keith Wisniewski, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
Facebook Prelims (4:30 p.m. ET)
- Sean Spencer def. Yuri Villefort, split-decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)Spencer