NFLNBANHLMLBWNBARoland-GarrosSoccer
Featured Video
Pep's Legacy Another Level 😤

Arsenal Transfer Rumours: Gunners and Spurs on Alert as Bernard Visits London

Joshua HaywardJun 8, 2018

Reported Arsenal and Tottenham target Bernard has uploaded a photo, via Instagram, posing with friends in a London hotel amid speculation surrounding the player's transfer from Atletico Mineiro.

The photo shows the 20-year-old in the Park Lane hotel in London.

Bernard has been linked with a move to the Premier League this summer with Arsenal and Tottenham heading the list of potential suitors. However, as James Dickenson of the Express reports, Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk have had a bid accepted from the player's club:

TOP NEWS

Chelsea v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup Final

Grading Top Coach Decisions 💭

United States v Portugal - International Friendly

Predicting USMNT Roster 🔮

BRAZIL-COLOMBIA-MUSIC

Messi Stars in Shakira Vid 🤩

"

According to reports in Italy, Shakhtar could be set to trump both the Gunners and Porto to sign Bernard with Atletico Mineiro president Alexandre Kalil confirming that the Ukrainian club have met their asking price for the player.

"

Bernard has since stated that he is due to visit Ukraine, and indeed Shakhtar, but only to look around the club's facilities. Paulo Freitas of Sky Sports reports that Bernard had said no deal had been agreed to and he would not be signing any documents.

Dickenson writes:

"

Kalil said: "Things are very advanced. The team is Shakhtar. They offered the value we want. If Bernard wants, he will go.

"If he does not want to go to Ukraine, that's no problem. It's in his hands. I have talked with him. It's a private matter. If he does not want to go, we will not force him."

"

But could a visit to England's capital mean that the young winger's favoured destination is to a club competing in the Premier League? Of course, Bernard could merely be taking in the sights of London ahead of a busy season back in Brazil.

Freitas suggests Tottenham made a formal offer of around £15.7 million for the player but later withdrew it. Atletico Mineiro president Kalil also confirmed that the Gunners showed an interest in the player, and had told the Brazilian side that an offer would be on its way, although it never came.

Shakhtar, however, currently boast 10 Brazilian footballers, which could help sway the youngster, who has five international caps under his belt.

Pep's Legacy Another Level 😤

TOP NEWS

Chelsea v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup Final

Grading Top Coach Decisions 💭

United States v Portugal - International Friendly

Predicting USMNT Roster 🔮

BRAZIL-COLOMBIA-MUSIC

Messi Stars in Shakira Vid 🤩

Albania v England - FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier

Sick England Squad Vid 🎶

Chelsea v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup Final

🚨 Guardiola Confirms Exit

Saturday Night Main Event Live Grades 🔠
Bleacher Report9h

Saturday Night Main Event Live Grades 🔠

Multiple titles on the line in Indy 📲

TRENDING ON B/R