Mlive.com recently reported that sophomore running back, Kevin Smith has predicted a playoff berth for the recently 0-16 Detroit Lions. This led many fans and onlookers to exclaim, WHAT IS HE THINKING?
Here friends, is your answer.
Top 10 Things Kevin Smith Was Thinking When He Predicted The Lions Would Make the Playoffs
10) When Kevin Smith said "we should make the playoffs" he was referring to his fantasy football team. A team in which no Detroit Lions are anywhere near the roster.
9) Jason Hanson has been perfecting his 75 yard field goals.
8) Kevin mistakenly thought that the Lions had joined the Detroit Metro League and their first opponent was Detroit Pershing.
7) He's been really confused since Brian VanOchten's hair piece bit him last week.
6) Smith also has really good feelings about Johnnie Morton's K-1 career.
5) After reading MLive.com for the past two months, he's still under the assumption that the Lions drafted Aaron Curry.
4) He's got a cool grand on the Lions winning the Superbowl—Let's just say he knows people.
3) Offseason hobby: Putting Starcaps in old Chiclets boxes and FedEx'ing them to divisional rivals
2) He's assuming the Lions are the next failing Detroit company to get a Federal bailout.
1) A certain old Green Bay Quarterback is going to sign very soon with Detroit...and Kevin can't wait to be taking snaps from Don Majkowski.