1. The NHL wants the Coyotes to stay in Phoenix, for some reason.
2. NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman wants them to stay, too.
3. Bettman doesn't want any NHL teams to move anymore.
4. NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly controls the team, he says.
5. Chicago White Sox (MLB) and Chicago Bulls (NBA) majority owner Jerry Reinsdorf wants to keep the Coyotes in Glendale because his baseball team's spring-training facility is the next town over. Wait a minute, is that any reason to keep the hockey team around?
6. They have a big, relatively new, hockey rink in the suburbs of Phoenix.
7. Their first Phoenix jersey was so original and cool.
8. They couldn't be called "The Desert Dogs" any more.
9. News of the possible move from Phoenix, Ariz., USA, to Hamilton, Ont., Canada, has inspired a massive grassroots response with emotional Arizona hockey fans taking to the streets in protest. Oh, wait, that hasn't happened.
10. I can't think of any more.