Inter Milan Transfer News and Rumours Tracker: Week of July 1
Another week is before us, and we'll look to bring you all the latest transfer new surrounding Inter Milan.
There hasn't been much movement for the Italian club so far this summer, with no major departures or arrivals for the senior side.
A number of younger players, some who played with Italy during the recently concluded UEFA European U-21 Championships, have sparked interest, and some have already left.
Let's take a look at some of the latest transfer news involving Inter Milan. Click hereย to catch up on the news from last week.
Last Updated: FRIDAY, July 5th
Inter Milan Sign Ishak Belfodil
1 of 6Updated: July 5
Both Sky Sports and FIFA.com report that Inter Milan have officially signed Parma forward, Ishak Belfodil.
The announcement comes just a few days after the departure of Antonio Cassano to Parma. It was initally thought that the two players would move as part of a player-exchange deal.
Belfodil scored eight goals and had 4 assists in 34 games for Parma last season.
Antonio Cassano Officially Moves to Parma
2 of 6Updated: July 3rd
Antonio Cassano is set to play for the seventh club in his career, as Sky Sports reports that he's been signed by Parma.ย
Cassano was expected to complete the move as part of a deal that brought Parma forward, Ishak Belfodil, to Inter Milan, but there's been no news from the Nerazzurri just yet. Either way, the deal is an interesting one for Inter Milan.
Cassano has had his recent injury troubles, but Inter are giving up a player with talent and experience. Ishak Belfodil may be nine years his junior, but, should he sign, it remains to be seen how he will perform with expectations at Inter.
Sunderland Deal for Inter Milan's Young Trio on Hold
3 of 6Updated: July 3rd
According to Sky Sports, Sunderland may have to wait until late in the summer to sign Inter Milan youngsters Alfred Duncan, Ibrahim Mbaye and Daniel Bessa.
Here's more from the article;
"Black Cats sporting director Roberto De Fanti and chief scout Valentino Angeloni are understood to have been in Italy last week and met with Inter Milan director Piero Ausilio, with Bessa, Duncan and Mbaye top of the agenda.
However, it is believed that Inter have told Sunderland that they will have to wait until later in pre-season once new coach Walter Mazzarri has assessed the players.
"
With a number of first-team players in front of them, Inter Milan would like these youngsters to get some valuable playing time.ย Daniel Bessa is the only player in the trio yet to feature for the Inter Milan senior side, with both Duncan and Mbaye having made their debuts during the 2012/13 season.ย
Aleksandar Dragovic Happy with Inter Link
4 of 6Basel defender, Aleksandar Dragovic, told Corriere dello Sport (h/t Goal.com) that he's happy with Inter Milan's rumoured interest in him.
Despite being only 22, the Austrian defender has been a key member of the Swiss side since joining halfway through the 2010-11 season. He would refresh the Inter defense, and be a useful addition for Walter Mazzarri's preferred 3-5-2 system.
Radja Nainggolan First-Choice for Inter
5 of 6Inter president, Massimo Moratti, has stated the club is not leading the chase to sign Radja Nainggolan, reports Goal.com.
The Belgian midfielder would be a good option to add energy to Inter Milan's midfield. He made 34 appearances, scoring two goals and adding two assists.
With the Guardian reporting that Inter's other big-name midfield target, Paulinho, is headed to Spurs, their interest in Nainggolan may increase.
Inter Face a Battle to Sign Rumoured Target Micah Richards
6 of 6The English defender endured an injury-hit 2012-13 season, but has been a consistent presence for Manchester City during his career.
He has shuttled between two positions, right-back and central defender, during his career. With Walter Mazzarri set to use a 3-5-2, his mixture of pace and power would make him an ideal candidate a central position.





.jpg)

.png)





.jpg)
