1. Boston Red Sox (13-6): The Red Sox have won 11 straight games and finally look like the team many expected, including a sweep of the Yankees.
2. St. Louis Cardinals (14-6): The Cardinals continue to play solid baseball and lead the division by two and a half games over the Pirates. They've definitely owned the Cubs so far this season.
3. Toronto Blue Jays (14-7): I keep waiting for this team to fall off the map like the Marlins have done, but they keep playing solid baseball. They must continue if they want to make the playoffs.
4. Los Angeles Dodgers (13-7): The Dodgers were looking like the best team in the majors before dropping two straight to the Rockies and the Giants. They still should take the NL West with no problem.
5. Detroit Tigers (11-8): Man, did this team start off slow. But now their opening series loss to the Blue Jays doesn't look so bad, and they lead the AL Central. Brandon Inge looks great with 7 home runs.
Pittsburgh Pirates (11-8): The Pirates have some impressive wins this year, but I'm still not too sold on these guys just yet.
Seattle Mariners (12-7): The Mariners' record would probably be a lot better if they weren't almost dead last in runs scored with 80.