- Detroit Lions: Andre Smith; Offensive Tackle, Alabama
- St. Louis Rams: Eugene Monroe; Offensive Tackle, Virginia
- Kansas City Chiefs: Aaron Curry; Outside Linebacker, Wake Forest
- Seattle Seahawks: Michael Crabtree; Wide Receiver, Texas Tech
- Cleveland Browns: Malcolm Jenkins; Cornerback, Ohio State
- Cincinnati Bengals: B.J. Raji; Defensive Tackle, Boston College
- Oakland Raiders: Jeremy Maclin; Wide Receiver, Missouri
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Jason Smith; Offensive Tackle, Baylor
- Green Bay Packers: Brian Orakpo; Defensive End/Outside Linebacker, Texas
- San Francisco 49ers: Rey Maualuga; Middle Linebacker, USC
- Buffalo Bills: Aaron Maybin; Defensive End, Penn State
- Denver Broncos: Alphonso Smith; Cornerback, Wake Forest
- Washington Redskins: Everette Brown; Defensive End, Florida State
- New Orleans Saints: James Laurinaitis; Middle Linebacker, Ohio State
- Houston Texans: Brian Cushing; Outside Linebacker, USC
- San Diego Chargers: Louis Delmas; Safety, Western Michigan
- New York Jets: Matthew Stafford; Quarterback, Georgia
- Chicago Bears: Mark Sanchez; Quarterback, USC
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Percy Harvin; Wide Receiver, Florida
- Detroit Lions (from Dallas): Vontae Davis; Cornerback, Illinois
This pick was a no-brainer in my mind, and the Eagles really couldn't have gone wrong with any of their selections. Moreno will pair with Brian Westbrook to form a very potent running duo.
Now to the midwest and the city of Minneapolis, where the Minnesota Vikings are coming off of yet another extremely disappointing season. The Vikings traded three of their draft picks last year for Jared Allen, who vastly improved their defense, but they could not get past the Eagles in the first round of the playoffs.
Questions have arisen about Minnesota's offensive line, and rightfully so. Here are the Vikings' top needs heading into draft day.
1. Right Tackle
3. Wide Receiver
You make the call Vikings fans! Vote in the poll for the player you think the Vikings should take with the 22nd pick in this year's draft!
1. Michael Oher; Offensive Tackle, Ole Miss
Oher would instantly step in and start at right tackle for the Vikings. Minnesota needs to be able to protect Sage Rosenfels if they are to have any success late in the season.
2. Hakeem Nicks; Wide Receiver, North Carolina
For years the Vikings have lacked a true playmaker at wide receiver. While homer fans will insist that Bernard Berrian is a "playmaker", he is much too inconsistent and is really only effective in one on one coverage on non-physical routes. Nicks is being compared to Anquan Boldin, and would be a great pickup for Minnesota.
3. Darrius Heyward-Bey; Wide Receiver, Maryland
Heyward-Bey has the size and speed to be a great receiver at the next level, but he is one of those boom or bust type players. You just don't know what you're going to get out of him.
4. Kenny Britt; Wide Receiver, Rutgers
Britt is just another potential player to look at with this pick, and he seems like a Sidney Rice type of player to me. I don't know that the Vikes would take him over either of the previous two receivers, but it's definitely an option.
5. Eben Britton; Offensive Tackle, Arizona
Britton has short arms, but his production in one of the best college conferences doesn't lie. He has the potential to be a great right tackle at the next level, and for a very long time.
There you have it Vikings fans! Vote in the poll for the player you think should be the next Minnesota Viking!