
Video: Mike Tyson Says He's 'Very Prepared' to Knock Jake Paul Out in Boxing Fight
Mike Tyson is itching for his chance to get back in the ring.
The boxing icon gave a press conference during Fanatics Fest NYC to discuss his upcoming fight with Jake Paul. When asked about the chances of the fight finally happening, Tyson expressed confidence in his readiness and said he is "very prepared" to knock Paul out.
This is not the first time these two have had a fight scheduled. They were originally slated for a match on July 20, but Tyson had to back out due to an ulcer flare-up from Tyson.
Tyson is a legend in the ring. He was the undisputed world heavyweight champion from 1987-1990 and has a career record of 50-6-2 with 44 knockouts. He has not fought professionally since 2005 but did notably compete in an exhibition fight in 2020.
That fight pitted the then-54-year-old against Roy Jones Jr, who was of similar age. This time, Tyson will be taking on the 27-year-old Paul and will need to hang with a much younger competitor.
Paul has gone 10-1 in the ring but the fights have not been to the heavyweight standard that Tyson previously fought at. Still, he has shown potential and should be a tough matchup for the elder Tyson.
The fight is scheduled to take place Nov. 15 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.



.jpg)





