By Steven Muehlhausen
When you're 42 years old and in the fight business, you usually are at the point of where you're retired and either training fighters or out of the sport. Exceptions are out there like Randy Couture, Dan Henderson and Dan Severn...
More Featured Stories
- On Myths, Men and MMA Legends
- UFC 129 Results: Vladimir "The Janitor" Matyushenko Destroys Jason Brilz
- UFC 129: Is UFC Putting Matyushenko on Main Card to Backfill Jon Jones' Record?
- UFC 122: Vladimir Matyushenko Is Happy to Have a Chance to Redeem Himself
- Hype? What Hype?: Jon Jones has Pure Talent in his "Bones"!
- Jon Jones Is the Main Attraction at UFC Live, But He's Not the Only One
- Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Eliot Marshall: UFC on Versus 1 Preview