By Kyle Newport (Photo: via WLOS)
A West Point sweater was purchased from a North Carolina Goodwill store last June for 58 cents. However, it turns out the sweater is worth much, much more. Kimberly King of WLOS News 13 has shared Sean McEvoy's incredible story...
More Featured Stories
- Legends of Lambeau: The Green Bay Packers' All-Time Offense
- Don't Give Up: The Top Five Most Inspirational Coaches in Sports History
- The 10 Best Offensive Linemen Not in the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Alphabet Soup: The Legends of Lambeau
- Why the Green Bay Packers Are the Best Franchise in Sports
- Top Five Greatest Coaches of All Time
- Green Bay Packers: Which Team is the Pack's Biggest Rival?
- Should Struggling NFL Teams Be Allowed Public Ownership?
- Keeping Your Enemies Closer: Who Is the Green Bay Packers Biggest Rival?
- A Look Back at How Vince Lombardi Launched a Dynasty
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Facing 4 Years of Weather Related Scare Tactics