March 14, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 12, 2010
October 23, 2009
Ryan R. Bonini is with KFFL.com, which provides 24/7 free fantasy football, fantasy baseball and fantasy NASCAR rankings, news, sleepers, busts and winning tips. KFFL.com can be found online at http://www.kffl.com/
Bonini, who was named 2009 Fantasy Football Writer of the Year by the Fantasy Sports Writers Association, has been involved in NFL coverage since 1998 and fantasy sports since 1991. He has been featured on television, radio and the Internet as an NFL analyst and fantasy expert. His work has been found on Yahoo! Sports, FOX Sports, NFL.com, CBS Sports and many others. He has been involved in multiple Fantasy Expert Championships since 1996 and is a member of the Pro Football Writers of America.
Follow me through Twitter and Facebook:
My name is Michael Lussier and I'm a product manager at Thuuz, a mobile app for sports fans. We use detailed algorithms to rate the excitement of live sporting events on a 0-100 scale. We're reaching out to experts in the fantasy sports world such as yourself for two reasons.
1) Adding a fantasy football to our app
We have more people using our app to follow football than any other major sport. For this reason, we feel it makes sense to expand our football services to include fantasy football as well. Here are some highlights of what our fantasy app will do:
* scoring position alerts --> when one of your players is inside the 30 yard line, you get an alert
* amazing performance alerts --> when one of your players is having an exceptional day, you get an alert
* fantasy competition alerts --> we'll track your weekly fantasy matchup and let you know if it's a nail-biter or a blowout, as well as which players you need to step up to secure a victory
* smack talk --> in the midst of an epic comeback? talk smack to your opponent through our app
Would an app that provides these services interest you? Do you think it fills a void in the fantasy football world? I'd love to have a conversation with you about these questions and more, as I understand the value of your opinion when it comes to all things fantasy.
2) Creating a list of experts within our app
We're also improving the social component of the app with our next update. One of the biggest changes is the addition of "Expert Thuuzers." Our users will be able to follow a curated list of sports experts and see which games they're watching and think are exciting. The result will be a community of sports fans sharing the experience of watching an exciting game and interacting with one another. I'm curious what you think about this addition, and whether it is something you might be interested in.
I'm trying to get as many opinions as possible about what we're doing, and I'm reaching out to writers like yourself for these opinions because I recognize the value of your insight given your standing in the world of sports. Please let me know if you're available to chat soon.
Thank you for your time.
More about Thuuz:
* real-time game and athlete discovery based on excitement, performance, and fan/friend interest over the course of a game
* real-time, personalized sports notifications that take into account your favorite teams and sports (and, soon, athletes)
* comprehensive tune-in directory that allows you to get straight into a game or highlight, on any device, both live and time-shifted
* automated recordings of exciting games based on a user’s personal preferences
* one-click recording and playback of any sports event
Week 5 here we go!
Will the Chiefs do something for the first time in 32 years today?
With Patriots training camp just around the corner, check out some of the most intriguing position battles to keep an eye on this summer!