I'm an entertainer, writer, creative director and more that spins way too many plates for his own good. If you name it, I've got a project that I'm working on with it. This includes…
* Owner-operator of the wrestling website Smark Out Moment (www.smarkoutmoment.com).
* You can also check out the weekly podcast show Smack Talk
* I'm a project consultant and media manager for Old Time Wrestling, an independent professional wrestling organization in New Jersey.
* Owner-operator of the geek culture website Fanboys Anonymous (www.fanboysanonymous.com)
* Owner-operator of the social commentary website Out on Limbs (www.outonlimbs.com)
If you'd like to approach me for creative direction/consultation work as well as general writing and acting inquiries through A Mango Tree, my umbrella company, you can send me an email at www.amangotree.com
You can add me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/toekneemango,
on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/toekneemango
and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/toekneemango as well as tons of others (you'll find them, they're not hiding)
No problem, man! I just realize that you are known as Tony Mango last time in Yahoo! around 4 years ago!
Mr. Papaya stinks though, i'm more of a Mr. Cantaloupe person myself.
Not yet, Yay...but Mr. Papaya's a stand-up dude.
Mr. Mango, have you met Mr. Guava?
It is my pleasure to be a fan of you, Mr Anthony Mango :-)
No problem man!
So they're referring to Hardy as a WWE Champion like Cena is now, right? Thanks in advance man!
Hi mate. Just need you to do me a favor here. When WWE described Jeff Hardy as “one of the most popular WWE Champions in history” in their bio of him on his Alumni page, did they mean he was one of the most popular guys when he WWE Champion, or just one of the most popular guys overall? And what does ‘WWE Champions’ mean here; a WWE Champion (like John Cena is now) or any Champion in WWE (i.e IC or US or tag-team). Thanks in advance, Anthony!
I prefer Mox ;) lol
You're welcome :)