September 16, 2013
September 10, 2013
September 5, 2013
August 28, 2013
Hello B/R World!!
I am currently a student at the great University of South Carolina. I am majoring in Public
Relations with a minor in Sport Management.
I have been an avid sports fan for as long as I can remember and will continue to be one as long as there's air to breath.
I love Miami Sports: Dolphins, Heat, Marlins, Panthers, Hurricanes and Sunrise FC. But I also love my Gamecocks.
I operate a blog called First Down. It's all about the Miami Dolphins, go check it out!
I share a birthday with Babe Ruth, Bob Marley, Tom Brokaw, and "El Tren" Valencia.
Follow me on twitter:
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Buy xanax
miami heat sucks
Tannehill threw for 16 INT's last year. He would have thrown for over 20 had he played 16 games. Let me tell you why drafting a guard will put Miami over the top.
1. Miami was 30th in the league in QB hits last year.
2. They were third in the league in Sacks allowed.
3. As much as people want to make a case for QB, Matt Moore was pretty good last year. He had a QB rating of 87.5. That's good for 12th in the league. He was actually ahead of guys like:
Jay Cutler, Michael Vick, Cam Newton, Flacco, Palmer, Dalton, Fitzpatrick.
He did this while still getting sacked at an alarming rate. Think of what he could do in a quick pass west coast offense with an offensive line that can protect him. DeCastro is the only player at 8 that one can say with confidence will be a perenial pro bowl player. They are comparing this guy to Steve Hutchinson. In other words, he's a once in a decade type player. He would single handedly improve our running game. With one pick Miami will drastically improve their rushing and passing game. We'll have the best three headed monster in the league. Long, DeCastro, and Pouncey. Image that left side.
Philbin has already commented on Miami's need on the offensive line. Look for Miami to land either the All Pro guard DeCastro or the solid Reiff with the 8th overall pick.
2. Nick Perry
3. Harrison Smith (We have to get a safety. Smith is projected to be the best safety when it comes to covering TE's. (Gronk, Hernandez, Keller, TD Chandler)
3. Mohamed Sanu or Quick
4. Best Available (there is always someone who falls to the 4th)
5. Brock Oswieler (6'6 242 cannon arm)
6. best available
7. best available