September 28, 2011
Petyr has yet to fill out a bio.
Hey thanks, and I will try to explain. Sorry if it is long.
1. I was the last active guy from my bunch. Once other guys stopped writing, it was different for me. They lost their privileges because of inactivity. I wanted to leave on my terms.
2. I always promised myself that I will stop writing when my latest article is worse than my last article. I personally was not satisfied with Cena article, but since it came after my biggest article, it had a benefit of doubt. But this current article is my sub-par work in a long time.
3. And there are reasons for it, it's not just a one-off incident. My heart isn't in it anymore. I just completed my masters degree, now I am looking for full-time job. There are other big things happening. I want to move on, or in fact, I already have.
4. So on this backdrop, I didn't want to just remain there with some promise and then to renege on it. I may sound arrogant, but I always thought that readers expected a lot from me. I tried my best to deliver. But today, I have no new original ideas. I am not in a position to focus and invest my creativity on it anymore.
Because of these reasons, I decided to stop when there was some dignity into it. I will always be around as a reader and member. If you ever feel like communicating with me, just drop a message.
Thanks for your support so far, my friend. It really means a lot to me.
I am back with another article after sometime. Your read and feedback is as appreciated as ever.
Thank you so much, and cheers...
LOL quite honestly, I did not get the right wing propaganda part either. I have asked for the enlightenment :)
1. Vince is just superb at it. If you look at it historically, you will be astonished to see how WWE mirrored the society around. It's a shameless plug, but I had written one slide show on it last year. This is the aspect that mesmerises me the most, when it comes to the history of WWE. Of course now he is getting old, so the prowess is kind of fading.
2. well said. However HBK had one shortcoming. He never drew big. No matter how good he was, he was not a mega-draw like big five (Austin, Hogan, Rock, Cena and Taker). As for Taker's retirement, WWE is doing a sensible thing by phasing him out.
3. Wade Barrett is THE guy.
Thanks for all the kind words mate. I am glad that you find my work to be fresh and original. Because that the foremost goal for people like me or my friend Iam D Real Deal Yo. That's why we have written much less as compared to other people who have been around as long.
I am back with my latest article. It is on a slightly controversial subject. So, your read and feedback would as appreciated as ever. Thank you so much, and cheers...