I cover Liverpool and the Premier League for Bleacher Report, and I'm also the resident football business specialist, covering business, globalization and larger off-field trends in football. I'm interested in exploring the good that societal and commercial good that football - and sport in general - can achieve.
For a collection of my best articles from a variety of websites, check out http://www.vincetalksfooty.com. Follow me on Twitter @vincetalksfooty.
your article about how Lambert gets 20+ goals in all competitions was spot on..
hey Vince! hope all is well. a new club like NYCFC would need to sign how many? a full roster is usually 21-24 players? what do you think about the lampard deal, and how some of europe's best are coming here to the states as DP's? I'm sensing mixed emotions in here. some like it, and think it's good... others, not so much
hey Vince..I am one of the very few non- liverpool fans who thinks liverpool can do well without Suarez...I personally think liverpool should address the LB/RB issue before anything..I think liverpool's attack is able enough even without suarez..here's why
1. sturrdge-capable of scoring 20+ goals
2. Sterling- 10-15 goals
3. Coutinho,Lambert and possibly new signings with Suarez's money..
but the defense has been bad and has cost liverpool a lot..
do you agree with this ??
Thanks Vince- I am loving every minute of it!
Hi vince... hope all is well and you are enjoying the WC
And I live in India.
Hey, Vince. How have you.been? Well, a little disappointed that we couldn't win the title but I'm happy that we are back in the Champions League. It 's the first time since I started following football (and Liverpool), that we have been in the CL so I'm pretty excited about it.
1) Rickie Lambert. A really surprising signing. And despite all the negative comments that it has been receiving, I think it is a great deal. What are your thoughts??
2) Do you think it is the right time to move for Will Hughes?? Or should we wait another season?? Or should we buy him and then loan him out??
3) Should Chung Young Lee (forgive me if you found any spelling mistake) move back to the EPL?? I think he is good enough to even play for Liverpool, if it weren't for his injury issues.
Hi, Vince. I guess all Liverpool fans will become West Ham fans come Sunday. Hoping they can do something.
1) Do you think Ryan Mclaughlin should get a chance in the first team next season??
2) Should Liverpool move for Serge Aurier?? Can play at both CB and RB and in my opinion he would be a better target than Micah Richards.
Where do you live??
Hi,Vince. Thanks for answering my question.
1) What do you think of Jack Dunn?? I thought he was going down the Adam Morgan path,but he has been awesome in the past couple of months.
2) I disagree with your suggestion that Liverpool should buy Ross Barkley. I think Isco is a much better and potentially achievable target than him. What do you think??
No problem for the add Vince! I've been reading your articles for awhile as an anonymous guest, and I doubt I'll stop now that I'm a registered user!
One question: What do you think about our Defensive predicament? I mean Skrtel has been amazing this season, but has shown erratic term-to-term form in the past, Agger's injury woes are back, Kolo is largely "past-it" (though I doubt he was actually supposed to have a major part anyway), Coates looks to be out, and Kelly is struggling for fitness. Personally I think cashing in on Skrtel now in favor of a transfer to partner Sakho (giving Ilori a year or two) and keeping Agger to take Kolo's role would work (Coates out and Kelly backup if he moves to CB again), but I'm curious to what you think.