May 24, 2011
May 24, 2011
May 23, 2011
May 21, 2011
Colin has yet to fill out a bio.
Just read this:
1981 'Sugar' Ray Leonard vs. 2009 'Pretty Boy' Floyd Mayweather, BY COLIN LINNEWEBER (SENIOR WRITER) ON AUGUST 25, 2010.
Brilliant! And I agree completely.
hi colin!long time!hope all is well.Ndeanka.
[Tip-off] Report about World Series of Boxing
I'm Jeremy Jung, the event manager of Bitom corp. , the event agency located in Seoul, Korea
Bitom looking for some help from media for unpleasant issue against WSB (World Series of Boxing) Korea
Here is some tip-off, and it's really thankful if you have attention with it
* Bitom had fulfilled overall event management for WSB (World Series of Boxing) Korea.
Events of WSB Korea (team name : Pohang Poseidons) versus visiting teams (Beijing Dragons, Astana Arlans, Baku Fires) had been held from January to March, 2011
* After events, WSB Korea keep postpone payment(about 170,000 USD) for Bitom
* With that result, Bitom started to announce issue to Korean media
also try to contact to DR. Ching-Kuo WU (AIBA PRESIDENT / WSB CHAIRMAN. Also IOC Committee) to solve this
* Some articles are published in Korean internet newspaper about this issue, then WSB finally respond last September.
WSB Korea pay about 88,000 USD (about half of unpaid amount) and promised 'will pay soon rest of amount'
* But after then, they still keep postpone rest of payment,
even Jung, Jae Kyu (Owner / General Manager of WSB Korea) did not answer the phone call or any contact.
* Na, Kevin (email@example.com)
Lead the foundation for WSB Korea under the direction of Kim, Ho
* Ho, Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary general of Aiba.
* DR. Ching-Kuo WU(email@example.com) : AIBA PRESIDENT / WSB CHAIRMAN. Also IOC Committee
=> It seems his personal email address. We had failed to get his 'business' email address'
* Jung, Jae Kyu (firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile : 82-10-8770-7414) : Owner / General Manager of WSB Korea
* Kim, Bum Suk (email@example.com / 82-10-3110-3913) : former member of WSB Korea. He was hands-on worker for WSB Korea side.
* AIBA(INTERNATIONALBOXING ASSOCIATION) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincerely Best Regards
정지혁 (Jeremy Jung) / 과장
Account Executive / Manager
Account Management Team / Bitom Corp.
Only The Sky Is The Limit
I was just reading a conversation you had a few years ago about MT and Don King. Do you know why MT was set up for the rape of D. Washington? Because MT found out DK had stolen millions from him and drove over to C Palace to sign a contract to fight Holyfield. Do you know why MT came out of prison and signed a lifetime contract with DK? Because DK had had MT raped on tape a year earlier and brought it to the prison to show Mike. Do you know why MT bit Holyfield? Because the tape was found, destroyed and thus Mike needed to get out of the lifetime contract with King. The only way he could was to loose his boxing license.
Alright guys We doing it once again! Get them into me ASAP deadlines Sat April 30th! GOOD LUCK!
Here are the 30 best rookie seasons in the past decade: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/518945-buster-posey-and-the-thirty-best-rookie-seasons-of-the-past-10-years
Your articles are horrible.
We doing it again bro! Dont miss out!
BR Fantasy Football League (Slideshow Version) http://bleacherreport.com/articles/431240-br-fantasy-football-league-slideshow-version
If Any1 Wants To Join My 12 Team 14 Roster Slot 1 IR No $ Keeper League IWill Need Your Facebook, If U have Aim and Email I will need 2 grade/scout your mock draft team aleast a B+ Roster Setup 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR1 TE D/ST 1 K 6 Bench Players NO FLEX PLAYER NO $ Dynasty ESPN League SCORING RULES QB: TD 6 25 YRD: 1 INT -2 RB: TD 6 10 YRD 1 WR SAME TE SAME D/St and Kicker learn when join da league+++ MUST USE ROTOWORLD.COM