March 9, 2010
July 21, 2009
July 3, 2009
June 12, 2009
Name- Jordan Krumrey
From- Marion, IL
- College student and am currently attending John A Logan college
- Love Michigan football and UM athletics as a whole. Michigan is where my heart is and always will be
- Follow Cleveland Indians, Chicago Blackhawks, Tennessee Titans, SIU Salukis, and obviously the Wolverines.
- Have a lot of hate for OSU, but I respect them. Michigan St. not so much. I just HATE them!
- Idols are Vince Lombardi, Bo Schembechler, and....Woody Hayes...a Buckeye.
- Aspiring football coach.
- Despite allegiance to Wolverines I do have a lot of love for SIU and do have a soft spot in my heart for Illinois ( I am an Illinois boy afterall).
- I am loyal to my teams, I'm very anti-bandwagon. Michigan goes 3-9 and I still wear Maize and Blue everyday(almost literally).
"I will diligently follow my teams, in all aspects.
Even in the face of extreme adversity, I will support them in hopes to overcome.
I will ensure never to bad-mouth, only to suggest improvements for my teams.
I will never quit, surrender, or give up on my teams.
Remember that on any given Sunday, during all nine innings, or until the buzzer sounds, there is always a chance.
Anything can, and has happened. Maybe with my helpful support, it will happen again."
Please look at Alden "Butch" Carpenter as one of your top ten. He was a lot more than just a Michigan football player and they honor his name every year at the University. His is a story that should be told. He is from the same high school as Rick Leach and Mark Ingram Jr. His high school coaches played at Michigan. He was a calming influence in a turbulent time, he graduated high school in 1968. He was a law students at Michigan when he died. He brother was also a Michigan football player after Butch and his legacy and that of his family is a shinning example for all families and students from Flint and in Michigan.
How does a kid from Illinois end up rooting for a crappy team from Michigan?
Miss Krumrey, I like your columns, but I can't read them because of all the grammatical and spelling errors. I would be glad to edit them if you have no other source.
Ugh, some people!
Thanks for the comment Jordan, been out of the country on assignment for a while. Back in the USA, and catching up.
As for the 11 – 1…. Beer goggles.. yeah.. beer goggles.. Say what you will, I promised to stand by my picks that day, and I have worn a clown face all year.
But, I do see the Spartans going best case, 9 – 3 this year. Spartans losing to Wisc., Iowa, and Penn State. And for you, unfortunately the Wolverines start the season losing to Conn, and Notre Dame ending up with a 7 – 5 record.
You wanna bet an Oberon on it ?
what's up with UM's coach?
I like your pic
Check out where Brandon Graham lands my list of top ten LBs.
Pick the winners, win the loot!
Take the challenge, it'll be fun!
As President of the Les Miles Fan Club I took a big hit on Saturday Night but is Les really on the Hot Seat?
I'd appreciate your feedback and I hope you like it, if you find me worthy!
Thanks in advance. - HB