1. Why Sir Alex Ferguson Is the Longest Serving Manager in EPL History

    Everybody knows Sir Alexander Chapman “Alex” Ferguson. This man has acquired many epithets in his managerial career, including “the added time lord of football” ...

    Eric Boakye Antwi Written by Eric Boakye Antwi about over 2 years ago 648 reads 0 comments

  2. EPL: Why Manchester United Is the Most "Loved" Club Side in the World

    February 6, 1958 is a watershed moment for the club known as Manchester United . That day is what has made the club the most revered in the world. We all love victims—and what a victim that day made United...

    Eric Boakye Antwi Written by Eric Boakye Antwi about over 2 years ago 2,161 reads 10 comments

  3. EPL: Is Robbie Fowler the Greatest Premier League Striker Ever?

    Robbie Fowler is the fourth highest scorer in Premier League history, yet few people know this. While everyone has heard of Wayne Rooney or Paul Gascoigne, few people would agree that ...

    Eric Boakye Antwi Written by Eric Boakye Antwi about over 2 years ago 273 reads 0 comments

  4. EPL: What Is Wrong with Paul Gascoigne?

    Paul Gascoigne is always in the news nowadays for the wrong reasons . He hasn’t been able to adjust to life in Civvie Street since his career ended. He has descended into self-destructive conduct: dabbling in alcohol and drugs...

    Eric Boakye Antwi Written by Eric Boakye Antwi about over 2 years ago 704 reads 0 comments

  5. Is Wayne Rooney the New Paul Gascoigne?

    Wayne Mark Rooney is certainly everybody’s favourite player. Brave, adventurous, enthusiastic, a go-getter—he is everything Paul Gascoigne was...

    Eric Boakye Antwi Written by Eric Boakye Antwi about over 2 years ago 960 reads 2 comments

  6. MLS: Is Freddy Adu Another Tale of Wasted Talent?

    Who knows the club side Fredua Koranteng Adu earns his living playing for these days? About 80 percent of soccer enthusiasts do not know; the remaining 20 percent simply do not care...

    Eric Boakye Antwi Written by Eric Boakye Antwi about almost 3 years ago 852 reads 3 comments

  7. How the English Game Has Kept Its Birthright through a Steady Prodigy Supply

    Which of the major European soccer nations can boast siring the most gifted players of each generation? While some may find this contentious, it is obvious even to the uninitiated that the English game has been the cradle of most soccer prodigies...

    Eric Boakye Antwi Written by Eric Boakye Antwi about 3 years ago 476 reads 3 comments