I am the Real Eric Gordon, and I AM
*THE STARTING SG FOR THE SPRINGFIELD EMPERORS*
Oh and remember how you said "You cant assume that"? Well, you can't assume the Mavs have no chance for the playoffs, you hypocrite.
And exactly how old are you? You only bash on Texas teams, first I see you tempting 713KLP and then saying how Rockets aren't contenders and all that and ever since the summer, you always say how the Mavs suck and that Lakers are better. You just don't want to face the truth that the Mavs are better than most teams in the NBA, and that includes your Pelicans.
Keep on hating, the Mavs will make the playoffs and you'll see them in the playoffs. You just hate Texas don't you?
Houston's defensive woes are overrated.
- 8th in Defensive Efficiency (102.2)
- 5th in Opponent eFG% (48.2)
- 16th in Opponent FG% - Restricted Area (60.8)
- 2nd in Opponent FG% - In the Paint (35.4)
- 2nd in Opponent FG% - Mid-Range (37.4)
- 2nd in Opponent FG% - Corner 3 (33.7)
- T-11th in Opponent FG% - Above the Break 3 (34.8)
All without our BEST interior defender (Asik) and no backup C for a significant chunk of our season. I believe those statistics are fairly good when taking that into account.
What keeps my team from being OKC, IND, MIA-lite (?) is:
- Turnovers (Turnover Ratio, 16.5, 28th in NBA)
- 2nd Chance Points (15.5 per 100 possessions, 29th in NBA)
- Ball Movement (54.4 AST%, 27th in NBA)
- Inexperience (5th Youngest Team)
- Playing Down to Competition
Thankfully, that inexperience is also a strength, if we don't win the ship this year, we will have PLENTY of chances in the coming years. I don't care if we don't win it all this year, Rome wasn't built in a day, this season is not championship or bust for us. #RedNationRising <--- :D
Good for you play varsity basketball and swimming so that makes you in high school? LMAO i got sperm older than you kid!!!
LMAO you think im a redneck! Far from it nerd.
leave no they dont need you