You hate the Knicks?
I'm gonna be away from B/R for a while. See you in a few weeks.
I'm going to do the roundtable a bit differently now, I'm going to start asking the people what sports topic you want to talk/ask questions about and tally the votes. It could be any sports topic.
Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been busy.
If you want to be in the roundtable, here are your questions:
1) Do you think the Hornets offered Gordon Hayward too much? Why?
2) What do the Pelicans need to do to make the playoffs next season?
3) Will the Heat's recent signings help them retain LeBron James? Why?
If the Mavericks even send an offer sheet to Parsons I'll travel to Dallas and snipe Cuban.
Not to mention, 1) they don't have the cap space to offer a contract the Rockets wouldn't match and 2) Parsons and Morey have a "wink, wink" deal where he waits for HOU to sign their 3rd star.
Other than that and 'Melo to Chicago, I agree with your predictions.
Suns get: Nerlens Noel, rights to Dario Saric, 2015 second-round pick (from Pacers)
76ers get: Marcus Morris, Markieff Morris, Miles Plumlee
Yeah, except Melo to Chicago and Gasol to OKC.
* The Heat and Josh McRoberts have agreed on a Mid-Level Exception deal (four-year, $23 million)
* The Clippers and Spencer Hawes have agreed on a Mid-Level Exception deal (four-year, $23 million) with the fourth year being a player option
* The Magic and Channing Frye have agreed to a four-year, $32 million deal
* Nando De Colo agreed to a deal with CSKA Moscow
* The Hawks and Thabo Sefolosha have agreed to a three-year, $12 million deal
* The Pacers and C.J. Miles have agreed to a four-year, $18 million deal
* The Thunder and Sebastian Telfair have agreed on a one-year deal at the veteran's minimum
* The Trail Blazers and Chris Kaman have agreed on a two-year, $10 million deal
* The Heat and Danny Granger have agreed to a two-year, $8.4 million deal which includes the bi-annual exception
*The Spurs and Boris Diaw have agreed to a three-year, $22.5 million deal, with the final year partially guaranteed
* The Mavericks and Devin Harris have agreed to a three-year, $9 million deal
Sorry for the wait, I've been busy these past few days.
The roundtable will be up on the day right after I send you the questions.