Kᴇᴇᴘ Cᴀʟᴍ, Eᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴀᴛᴇ.™
Updated: July 31, 2014
HOUSTON ROCKETS' REALISTIC DREAM OFFSEASON
• Use the MLE ($4.7M) and BAE ($2.1M) or cap space ($10.1M) to sign SF/PF Shawn Marion (10.4 PPG, 6.5 RPG, 1.2 SPG, .375 Catch-and-Shoot 3P%) and PG/SG Ramon Sessions (12.3 PPG, 2.4 RPG, 4.1 APG, 6.6 FTA/36 MIN), bolstering the bench.
• Add a proven defensive-minded assistant or associate head coach that will install a system revolving around discipline, toughness and accountability.
• Player progression and development will be essential in how much or how little we miss Asik's rim protection, Parsons' ball-handling (in the starting lineup) and Lin's ball-handling (off the bench).
- Harden, 24: Perimeter defense, focus/effort, ball control
- Jones, 22: Low-post defense, shot mechanics, facilitating
- Beverley, 26: PG instincts, strength, basketball I.Q.
- Daniels, 23: Ball-handling, facilitating, strength
- Canaan, 23: Perimeter defense, PG instincts, ball control
- Covington, 23: Basketball I.Q., poise, ball-handling
SF: Ariza / Marion / Covington (or Garcia)
PF: Jones / Motiejunas / Adrien
C: Howard / Dorsey / Capela
PG: Beverley / Sessions / Canaan
SG: Harden / Daniels / Johnson
I guess this is 713KLP? Lol, we'll see, it is very interesting so far.....
I'm going to do the roundtable a bit differently now, I'm going to start asking the people what sports topic you want to talk/ask questions about and tally the votes. It could be any sports topic.
Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been busy.
Is Corpus nice? I'm going to South Padre soon with my parents and a bunch of cousins and we had to decide between Galveston Beach,Corpus,and Padre.
The roundtable is postponed until tomorrow because I have to change the third question. :P
If you want to be in the roundtable, here are your questions:
1) Do you think the Hornets offered Gordon Hayward too much? Why?
2) What do the Pelicans need to do to make the playoffs next season?
3) Will the Heat's recent signings help them retain LeBron James? Why?
Ya you're right about Parsons, i forgot he was restricted, so he'll stay in houston for like 12-14 a year. And you think melo is going to chicago? why? I am 80% sure melo is going to la for tons of reasons: His wife, the market, Kobe, Pau, and Melo had dinner with each other, max money, POSSIBLY the potential to play with lebron if the proper discount is taken, weather, Robert anthony his brother said that carmelo loves LA and Kobe and Pau from what ive read on twitter. And LBJ I really think will go back to cleveland, im like 95% sure.
Suns get: Nerlens Noel, rights to Dario Saric, 2015 second-round pick (from Pacers)
76ers get: Marcus Morris, Markieff Morris, Miles Plumlee
* The Heat and Josh McRoberts have agreed on a Mid-Level Exception deal (four-year, $23 million)
* The Clippers and Spencer Hawes have agreed on a Mid-Level Exception deal (four-year, $23 million) with the fourth year being a player option
* The Magic and Channing Frye have agreed to a four-year, $32 million deal
* Nando De Colo agreed to a deal with CSKA Moscow
* The Hawks and Thabo Sefolosha have agreed to a three-year, $12 million deal
* The Pacers and C.J. Miles have agreed to a four-year, $18 million deal
* The Thunder and Sebastian Telfair have agreed on a one-year deal at the veteran's minimum
* The Trail Blazers and Chris Kaman have agreed on a two-year, $10 million deal
* The Heat and Danny Granger have agreed to a two-year, $8.4 million deal which includes the bi-annual exception
*The Spurs and Boris Diaw have agreed to a three-year, $22.5 million deal, with the final year partially guaranteed
* The Mavericks and Devin Harris have agreed to a three-year, $9 million deal
Sorry for the wait, I've been busy these past few days.
The roundtable will be up on the day right after I send you the questions.
The roundtable will now be held every week on Thursday.