August 5, 2008
August 3, 2008
Born in Bridgeport, CT in 1979, Kevin became infatuated with sports at a young age. At age five he began following the New England Patriots and remembers the Patriots loss the the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl twenty and the 1985-86 season well. His love of sports grew even further as Kevin found a MLB team in the San Francisco Giants to root for, as well as a NBA franchise in the Portland Trailblazers. Baseball player Will Clark and basketball player Clyde Drexler became favorite players on Kevin's favorite teams. Kevin became a fan of college sports as well following Big East football and basketball and in particular the schools of UConn and Syracuse. As a sports fan Kevin has felt the bitter taste of defeat:
- Jan. 26, 1986, Super Bowl XX - Bears 46, Patriots 10.
- March 31, 1987, NCAA Basketball Championship - Indiana 74, Syracuse 73.
- Oct. 1989, World Series - Athletics 4, Giants 0.
- June 1990, NBA Finals - Pistons 4, Blazers 1.
- June 1992, NBA Finals - Bulls 4, Blazers 2.
- April 1, 1996, NCAA Basketball Championship - Kentucky 76, Syracuse 67.
- Jan. 26, 1997, Super Bowl XXXI - Packers35, Patriots 21.
- March 26, 1997 - Whalers leave Hartford
- May/June 2000 - NBA Western Conf. Finals - Lakers 4, Blazers 3.
- Oct. 2002, World Series - Angels 4, Giants 3.
- Feb. 3, 2008, Super Bowl XLII - Giants 17, Patriots 14.
And the taste of sweet victory:
- Feb. 3, 2002, Super Bowl XXXVI - Patriots 20, Rams 17.
- April 7, 2003, NCAA Basketball Championship - Syracuse 81, Kentucky 78.
- Feb. 1, 2004, Super Bowl XXXVIII - Patriots 32, Panthers 29.
- Feb. 6, 2005, Super Bowl XXXIX - Patriots 17, Eagles 14.
Kevin's occupations are full time public school educator and professional musician. He is a graduate of Western CT Sate University with a degree in Music ED and Jazz Studies.