1. The Sky's the Limit: A New Era at Auburn

    It wasn't long ago that Tommy Tuberville's Auburn Tigers were preseason top 10, favorites in the toughest conference in college football, and reeling off nine of 13 against AP top 10 teams. How things have changed...

    Default-user-icon-comment Written by Chris Moeller about 5 years ago 548 reads 5 comments

  2. Dwelling on the Past: College Football Rankings, Write-Offs Need to Wait

    I have one problem with college football... Teams are evaluated and judged on how they played the week before. The first week of the season is full of cupcake schedules and therefore offers very few elite matchups...

    Default-user-icon-comment Written by Chris Moeller about 6 years ago 609 reads 0 comments

  3. Is Nick Saban Really the Most Powerful Coach In Sports?

    If you haven't heard or seen by now, but the almighty savior landed a spotlight on a national level magazine, Forbes. Satan is being labeled as the "Most Powerful Coach in SPORTS". Hmmmm...

    Default-user-icon-comment Written by Chris Moeller about 6 years ago 636 reads 7 comments

  4. Tiger Woods' Absence Makes PGA the "Forgotten" Championship

    Watching SportsCenter last night, 90 percent of the news covered the Brett Favre saga. The other 10 percent consisted of a few baseball highlights and talk about whether the USA's Dream Team can find gold in Beijing...

    Default-user-icon-comment Written by Chris Moeller about 6 years ago 719 reads 2 comments

  5. Under the Radar, But Flying High...the 2008 Auburn Tigers

    Who can beat the Georgia Bulldogs? Can Tebow do it again? These are the questions swirling around the Southeastern Conference and the rest of college football nation...

    Default-user-icon-comment Written by Chris Moeller about 6 years ago 255 reads 1 comments