joshua coyle

joshua coyle

  •  
     
    Generating profile stats...

About

Andrei Arshavin needs our love, people! We are called "supporters" for a reason, and that is to support our players, through the good and bad. Bashing him is the worst thing we could do, as it is our responsibility to help him find his form during this slump.

Follow me on Twitter if you love all that is Arsenal (and pugs): JoshJiggler

Bulletin Board

Default-user-icon-comment
or to post this comment
  • Vijay Murali posted 1311 days ago

    Vijay Murali

    Can you say if it is certain if Arsenal di Sarandi signed Alvarez becayse I couldnt find anything concrete.. If that was the case, why would they publicise the fact that he has an italian passport..

  • Vijay Murali posted 1311 days ago

    Vijay Murali

    Can you say if it is certain if Arsenal di Sarandi signed Alvarez becayse I couldnt find anything concrete.. If that was the case, why would they publicise the fact that he has an italian passport..

  • Serena posted 1452 days ago

    Serena

    Only 90%? what happened to the other 10% =O

  • Aditya M S posted 1457 days ago

    Aditya M S

    Thanks for the fan add mate.