In regard, Mazoomy..Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and it's all small stuff so not worth sweating over. He's angry at me because I don't text him enough Lol haha!
Btw, 5 players Manchester United need to buy this summer to get back to the to TOP.
Who would top your shopping list ?
~~ CONGRATULATION TO ALL MOYESY HATER ~~
" Sack Him ! a monkey in a suit could do a better job lOL!
Great News! Cristiano Ronaldo wins FIFA Ballon dOr beating out Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery.. Hoorah!
Cristiano Ronaldo a.k.a CR7
1- The Legend of Manchester United
2- The Legend of Premier League
3- The Legend of Real Madrid
4- The Legend of La Liga
5- The Legend of Portugal
Cristiano Ronaldo Is a Legend, I Don't care what messi fanboy may say...heheh
CR7 deserves to win the Ballon d'Or :D
Fun Facts About Manchester United Wingers :
1- What is the salary of Ashley Young in Manchester united ?
= £130,000 a week as a bench warmer and a diver.
(54 EPL games 7 goals,12 assists and gained an unenviable reputation as The King Of Divers Lol!)
2- What is the salary of Cristiano Ronaldo in Manchester United before he left for Real Madrid in 2009?
= £120,000 a week
(196 EPL games 84 goals, 34 assists and Won the footballs most prestigious individual award, the Ballon D’or.)
3- What is the salary of David Beckham in Manchester united before he left for Real Madrid in 2003?
= £45,0000 a week
(265 EPL games 62 goals and 152 assists)
Lol ashley young earns more than these players hahaha
Thus far in the 2014 January transfer window, Ole Gunnar has completed his second signing as Cardiff City manager with the capture of 23 year old Wolff Eikrem & 18 year old Wonderkid Mats Moller Daehli (Ex Talented Man Utd Players) And yet David Moyes didn't sign anyone lol! Oh, we've got Fellaini!
Daehli rejected the chance to play under David Moyes..I Wonder Why ... ? hahaha
Yes..the atmosphere at Old Trafford very 'nervy' after back-to-back Premier League defeats.
Let's judge David Moyes at the End Of The Season, okay ? ...Give him a chance to rebuild the team the team in jan. =)
i deserved a new Manchester United contract and i can keep going just like Giggs and Scholes. david moyes is a clueless Scottish trash.
*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF7i4TPlMtM (Rakitic 2013/2014)
If I was united manager and moyes as my assistant manager ,haha lmao *just joking*. I would buy any of these 10 players in January to insure united finish in the top 4 and to win whatever trophies (C1,FA,ECL Cup) this season.
1. Lewandowski, I'm fucking speechless! he's a World Class for sure. HAT-RICK HERO! He recorded two hat-trick against Real Madrid and Bayern Munich! His contract is set to run out at the end of this season. Heavily discounted price in January and available less than £10 Million. Free transfer at the end of this season. WOW!!!
2. Rakitic, I wouldn't say NO to this sevilla captain anyways ! 9.5/10!! He is truly marvellous player,criminally underrated in the world. Rakitic already admits he is frustrated with his time at Sevilla “It is clear that in such a big club people can not be satisfied with average results. If there is no success, if there are no trophies, frustration grows. Everything has changed.”-skysports.
If you ask David Teo: Who’s better, modric or rakitic ? David Teo will voted for Rakitic anywhere, anytime on the pitch Hahaha. This season, he has scored 7 goals and gave 8 assist in 15 La Liga games. I wouldn’t say NO to him!!! £20/30/40million..Yes, he’s worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmB4qj37sI8 (new video 2013/2014)
3. Xabi Alonso, the man with the beautiful beard LOL! he’s a World Class for sure. Also out of contract at the of this season. Real has been offered him a one year contract extension but no deal has been struck. Long-term replacement? NO. Short-term Fix? Absolutely, YES!
4. Strootman, the perfect solution to our midfield! Top Class player. He is best used as a central midfielder, or as a box-to-box midfielder or a deep-lying playmaker. I’ll go and break the bank to bring in this DUTCH ROY KEANE !
5. Gundogan, another Dortmund player! Maybe someday we could bring Dortmund manager hahaha. Gundo could be the perfect signing to inject a bit of pace and magic into the current United lacklustre side. He has been out with a back injury since mid-August and valued at around £25million. I’ll go and break the bank to bring in this DORTMUND ACE!
6. Morgan Schneiderlin, I thinks Schneiderlin is absolute very very good player and massively underrated in the EPL. I’ll Swap Anderson or giant fellaini or average cleverley for him. I'd do that swap any given day LOL!hahaha
7. Koke, one of the hottest properties in la liga. So Creative and his passing range is definitely similar to that of Xavi. He has been hailed as THE NEW XAVI by La liga fans and expert talent scout!!His release clause only £16 million
8. Claudio Marchisio, an all-around footballer, creative midfielders who can pass the ball well and among the most underrated Playmaker In the worlds. I can't believe it.
9. Matuidi, one of the best player in Ligue1 france.
10. Cabaye, really good playmaker but £20 or 25million is simply too much to pay.
> Out of form 12 million Sneijder (cup-tied, panick buy)
> Overprice and Overrated 36 million Herrera (He does not have a single senior cap with the Spanish national team, wtf)
> Jurgen Klopp!!!!hahaha