Kim has yet to fill out a bio.
Dear Kim, thank you the language lessons, I surely needed some. all mistakes admitted, but there are some things you've forgotten.
1. The meaning of the word "Fanatic" which was the the starting point of the debate. With your knowledge, you could have explained it better than me, you must be one too.
2. The word "trashed" first appeared in Fanatic's response, and since it was there, I just recycled it. Forgot to recycle it in the 7 match streak in 11-12, since he truly was being trashed in most of them.
3. I repeatedly wrote that Nadal deserves the Nr.1 spot (nr. - learned my lesson), but he surely isn't the "man to beat" at the moment, since he was TRASHED not only by Nole, but from Delpo and Ferrer recently.
4. Check your vocabulary once more, since when is it that giving to charity is the sole proof of class? Check your accountant too cause last time I checked charity gives tax benefits, so you don't have to move to Monte Carlo to avoid some giving.
5. Class could be making a charity event a few days after losing a GS final, but not in your eyes, cause Rafa didn't come up with that idea, but Nole did twice this year.
6. Class will NEVER be bumping into your opponent, or asking an umpire if he spoke Spanish after being given a couching violation, or avoiding the eye-contact after a defeat, not to mention giving wrong ball-mark to an umpire on a clay-court. the whole deal about couching is in the "class" of it's own.
P.S. Pathetic is a small word to describe the type of fanatics Rafa has for his fans, you included. It's you and people like you that I log on verytime, just to respond to your nonsense comments.